Welcome to MyRevitive USA

What if I order it in the U.S. and I use it in another country?


The REVITIVE can be used in other countries if you have a travel adapter. These can be picked up at a travel store, the airport, or online (we do not sell travel adapters). The REVITIVE has an input of 100-240V at 50/60HZ and, with the correct adapter, can be used in most countries outside of the United States. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful