PLEASE NOTE: THE BELOW RETURN POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO REVITIVE DEVICES ORDERED DIRECTLY THROUGH REVITIVE VIA TELEPHONE ORDERS OR REVITIVE.COM WEBSITE ORDERS. DEVICES ORDERED THROUGH THIRD PARTY RETAILERS (SUCH AS AMAZON), ARE SUBJECT TO THE THIRD PARTY RETAILER SPECIFIC RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES.
- If you want to return your device, please know that the time period begins the day you receive your device and applies to new devices only. All sales are final on our New/Refurbished/Clearance devices, and as such are not eligible for return for a refund.
- If the device is unopened and returned within 14 days of receipt, a $25.00 handling fee will be deducted from your refund. The request for a return and prepaid shipping label must be made within 14 days of receipt of device.
- If the device is opened and returned after 14 days, but within 60 days of receipt, a 25% restocking fee will be assessed. A 75% refund will be given. A prepaid shipping label will be provided to the purchaser to ship the device back to us.
- After 60 days, products will not be able to be returned unless deemed faulty under warranty
- Any refunds for returned devices will be applied to the original form of payment used to purchase the device.
- Devices need to be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Only devices, remote controls and power adaptors are required to be returned to be eligible. If these items are not returned, we may either deny the return, or allow a return with a deduction on your refund for the missing item(s).
- All Final Sale merchandise cannot be returned for refund (i.e. Refurbished/Clearance items)
- Products with a defect, and within the warranty period, can be repaired or replaced with a similar product. You are responsible for paying the cost of shipping for devices being sent back to us for replacement under the warranty period.
How to return
To be eligible for a refund, you must return your product still in its original condition with the required parts and accessories.
- Please call our U.S. customer care team Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern time at 1-877-260-3116 toll-free, to request the Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number) for returning the device.
- We will issue you an RMA number and provide you with a pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- Box your device, put the label on, drop off at one of the carrier's Ship Centers within 10 days of receiving your RMA and label. Keep your tracking number.
- When the tracked box arrives in our warehouse, it will be logged in and refund processing will begin.
- Within 14 business days, a refund will be applied to the original form of payment (debit or credit card) used to make your purchase.